Are You... ?
- Wanting a well trained horse? This is the place! Together we will figure out just what your dream horse is and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Looking to up your Horsemanship? YES YOU ARE! Because you want to be the best you can be for your horse. Lauren has tons of experience to help you become all that you can be and probably a lot of what you don't even know you want... YET!
- Stuck? Can't get where you want to go? Like in the picture, there's a barbed wire fence between us and those cool rock formations we want to get close to. Is there something blocking your progress but you don't know what?
- Lacking a qualified trainer in your area? Lauren offers fabulous and successful options for distance learning. Be exceptional wherever you are!
- Lacking a trainer whose concepts and approach you can wrap your mind around?
- Looking to enhance the trainability of your horse, regardless of breed, discipline, or use?
- Pretty sure your horse knows more than you?
- Hiding behind hope that it’ll turn out okay? This is scary, isn't it!
- Watching your youngster turn into a monster?
- Settling for what your horse does because you think that’s what horses do? Or you don't know how to change it?
- Identifying holes in your communication with your horse?
- Open to possibilities and ready to discover new challenges?
- Accepting accountability and responsibility for becomimg a better horseman for your horse?
- Ready to have fun, success and change your life with horses?
All your wishes, hopes and dreams with your horse are available, easier and quicker than you can even imagine!
Change average horsemanship to Exceptional Horsemanship and have Exceptional Horses to boot. Let's get rollin' possums!
Lauren, Seeing you ride Monty this morning giving him confidence to tackle a busy street with garbage trucks, APS trucks, bikes, cars, monthly street trash pickup with tree limbs pilled high, cardboard boxes, black plastic bags without major incident was a testament to your EXCEPTIONAL HORSEMANSHIP training methods. I’ve watched first hand over the last 6 weeks as you instilled respect and thought instead of reaction to a young 6 year old Tennessee Walker gelding who was insecure when riding alone or out front and had numerous bad spooking experiences with his former owner who lacked confidence. Today you saddled him, mounting from your truck bumper easily using your curbside training he learned the first lesson, and off you went walking down the street laden with loads of spooking potential. You gave him time to process everything he saw, stopping without rushing so he could explore and process, no agenda just a safe excursion rewarding him for his attention to new things resulting in a smooth running walk safely back home and a positive learning experience. I’m learning as much as he is, and I’m so grateful to have found you to further my horsemanship skills that were rusty. I look forward to our weekly lessons as you lead the way for a new communication with my horses that far exceeds anything I have experienced in my 50 years of horse ownership. You are the real deal horse woman...your process is intuitive, magical in the sense there are no gimmicks merely communicating so the horse understands, rewarding when they get it, asking for incremental understanding that builds more confidence, giving them the opportunity to perform to your expectations and bingo they are in the palm of your hand! Your results are astounding! I would not have believed we’d be this far along so quickly, I eagerly await our next lesson. You expect big things in a quiet joining way, and your confidence rubs off on them with even bigger results paving the way for greater partnership and adventure together.
Our promise: to be up-front and honest about the work. If you're not willing to work at the changes, you will not succeed and you won't realize your dream. We're here to work with you every step of the way if you're willing to work!